Senior living providers today rely on a spectrum of software platforms to aid in the operation of almost every aspect of their business. Health & billing management software platforms that manage areas like electronic health records, staffing, facilities operation, billing, accounts receivables, census and occupancy, and medication management are considered the most important core software systems – and rightly so. The complexity of senior living operations today demand software systems that can keep the entire company running smoothly.
Health & billing management software providers like Alis, Eldermark, MatrixCare, PointClickCare, Realpage, Vitals, and Yardi really excel in aiding your staff in managing those areas. Some of these software platforms even attempt to be an all-in-one solution for senior living providers by incorporating some CRM capabilities into the mix. Why then wouldn’t a provider choose an all-in-one software solution?
In senior living, the sales process is long and complex. A dedicated CRM – and the greater functionality it delivers – helps to successfully manage the relationships with your prospects. But your CRM doesn’t have to stand alone from your billing & management software, it can – and should – integrate with it.
In our previous sales management tips blog, “Are You Getting the Most Marketing Mileage From Your Senior Living CRM?”, we touched on integrating your senior living CRM with your marketing platforms like HubSpot, Constant Contact, Roobrik, and others to supercharge your company’s sales and marketing efforts. In much the same way, integrating your CRM with your health & billing management software can yield tremendous benefits. And WelcomeHome integrates with all of those vendors mentioned above – Alis, Eldermark, MatrixCare, PointClickCare, Realpage, Vitals, and Yardi!
5 reasons to choose a CRM that can integrate with your health & billing management software
- Savings in time spent reconciling census reports from multiple systems. This can add up to hundreds of hours in your accounting department each month depending on the size of your company.
- Automation of tasks and logging. This means no more double entry of data into both your CRM and health & billing management software, giving your sales staff more time to focus on the prospects.
- Flexibility in reporting. Keeping your CRM and health & billing management software integrated means the data matches across the platforms. For example, you can choose to use WelcomeHome’s excellent reporting capabilities to present data from your EMR, confident in knowing it’s accurate. Once the systems are synced, you can actually rely on WelcomeHome to generate reports for your ownership groups, executive team, and others.
- Forecast future occupancy with greater accuracy. WelcomeHome’s always up-to-date occupancy board shows both past and upcoming MI/MO (move in/move out) activity that you can use to identify trends and forecast future occupancy.
- Gain insights into the investment in time and money spent to get a lead to move into a community. WelcomeHome analyzes not only the time it takes to move a prospect through the sales cycle, but also gives insights into how long a prospect dwells at each stage of the cycle. The Move-In Metrics report forecasts how much effort and time a sales professional invests to get a move-in, and the Dwell Time Report shows at what stage – and for how long – all your prospects are in the sales cycle.
Get the most out of your CRM! Supercharge it by integrating with the many specialized health and billing management software platforms your company relies on each day to operate your senior living communities. Don’t see an integration you want or need? Ask WelcomeHome – we’ve built our CRM with an eye on future integrations.
Experience for yourself what thousands of senior living professionals rely on to make their job easier: request a free demo of WelcomeHome’s CRM today.